Organic High Mountain Tieguanyin
China Tea Fujian Green Tea Tie Guan Yin Tea
Place of Origin
Welcome Your Inquiry
Xiamen, Guangzhou or Shenzhen of China
Within 5-25 days after receipt of deposit
TT/Letter of Credit/ PayPal/ Credit Card/ Western
DHL/UPS/FEDEX/EMS or Others
Tie Guan Yin High Grade Oolong Tea
This fabled Tieguanyin oolong tea hails from the mountainous Anxi County in the southern Fujian province of China. Also called The Iron Bodhisattva, it has been delighting tea drinkers with its heavy yet surprisingly sweet flavor since the early days of the Qing Dynasty.
Tie Guan Yin Tea got its name from a kind of tea tree named Tie Guan Yin (Iron Goddess of Mercy) which is an ideal material for making oolong tea. Grown in the An-xi region of China’s Fujian province, Tie Guan Yin is the world’s most renowned oolong tea. 40% oxidation results in a tightly wound, uniform tea that is very dense, sage green in color and with what appears to be a light glazing of frost.
We company is a producing and processing enterprise for exporting tea, such as Black Tea, Olong Tea, Green Tea, Dark Tea, White Tea, Tea Powder.
And the tieguanyin tea is the essential lightly fired and oxidised China green tea , with bright, fresh floral complexities. besides,it benefits detoxification to greasy xiaoshi,beauty lose weight anti-aging,resisting cancer, resist arteriosclerosis, prevention and control of diabetes,prevention and treatment of dental caries, clear heat decrease internal heat, enemy smoke from ingesting etc. Our prices are affordable and competitive please contact us.
1. Washing Cup: Washing tea set by boiling water, and warming tea pot and cups.
2. Putting Tea: Pry up one pieces tea ( about 5-8 grams) , putting into tea pot.
3. Waking up Tea: Infusing boiling water into tea pot, waiting for about 3-5 seconds. Discarding tea soup right now when the tea beginning to stretch.
4. Brewing Tea: Infusing boiling water into tea pot again, waiting for about 10 seconds.
5. Pouring Out Tea:After the tea juice exudes and tea soup become to brown, pouring out tea soup and preparing to taste now.
6. Tea-Tasting: Sipping tea when it is hot. Smelling before tasting, sipping with smelling.
OEM pack,customize logo or label according to clients' need,or you can choose the following common pack.
1. Standard Packing:
1)Tea bag: box, tin, plastic bag
2)Bulk Tea: Carton, Kraft Bag, PP Bag
1). Sea shipping
2). Railway shipping
3). Air shipping is available, suggested for urgent order between 50kg to 150kg
4). Courier shipping by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, CHINA POST, TNT, UPS for small orders below 50kg.
- We accept via Escrow, Credit card, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
- Please send the payment within 3 days after Auction end.
- Please verify your shipping address before making payment.