Anxi Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
Chinese High Quality Anxi Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
Place of Origin
Welcome Your Inquiry
Xiamen, Guangzhou or Shenzhen of China
Within 5-25 days after receipt of deposit
TT/Letter of Credit/ PayPal/ Credit Card/ Western
DHL/UPS/FEDEX/EMS or Others
Tie Guan Yin has beautiful shape of the tea leaves, each resembling a tiny piece of green jade. Tie Guan Yin from Anxi province is one of China's Ten Famous Tea. It is extremely popular and can be found in the menu of most Chinese restaurants throughout the world.
Unlike normal Tie Guan Yin, the dried tea leaves have very subtle fragrance. Yet, once steeped, the lovely orchid-like fragrance fills the air. Almost heavenly! It has a sweet honey note with a hint of floral taste. Refreshing, mild but lasting floral aftertaste.
1. Washing Cup: Washing tea set by boiling water, and warming tea pot and cups.
2. Putting Tea: Pry up one pieces tea ( about 5-8 grams) , putting into tea pot.
3. Waking up Tea: Infusing boiling water into tea pot, waiting for about 3-5 seconds. Discarding tea soup right now when the tea beginning to stretch.
4. Brewing Tea: Infusing boiling water into tea pot again, waiting for about 10 seconds.
5. Pouring Out Tea:After the tea juice exudes and tea soup become to brown, pouring out tea soup and preparing to taste now.
6. Tea-Tasting: Sipping tea when it is hot. Smelling before tasting, sipping with smelling.
OEM pack,customize logo or label according to clients' need,or you can choose the following common pack.
1. Standard Packing:
1)Tea bag: box, tin, plastic bag
2)Bulk Tea: Carton, Kraft Bag, PP Bag
Any other packing available at buyer's option
1). Sea shipping
2). Railway shipping
3). Air shipping is available, suggested for urgent order between 50kg to 150kg
4). Courier shipping by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, CHINA POST, TNT, UPS for small orders below 50kg.
- We accept via Escrow, Credit card, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
- Please send the payment within 3 days after Auction end.
- Please verify your shipping address before making payment.