Da Hong Pao
Da Hong Pao Oolong Tea is one of the most famous oolong tea in China, which is called Big Red Rode.
This tea originates in "holi place of tea", Wuyi mountain and was a tribute for the past royal emperorship since Ming Dynasty.
Dahongpao, produced in Fujian Wuyi Mountain, is Oolong tea, excellent quality. Chinese special tea. Its shape of the cable tight knot, color green and vivid, brewing soup orange bright, leaves red and green and white. The most prominent part of the quality of the fragrance is fragrant orchid fragrance, fragrant and lasting, "rock rhyme" obvious. In addition to the general tea with refreshing Yi, eliminate fatigue, Shengjin diuretic, antipyretic heat, sterilization, anti-virus disease, digestion to greasy, weight loss and other health care functions, but also has anti-cancer, anti-aging, anti-aging, and other special effect.
King of Oolong, Da Hong Pao is a very important Wuyi Oolong tea. Legend has it that the mother of a Tang Dynasty emperor was cured of an illness by a certain tea, and that emperor sent great red robes to clothe the four bushes from which that tea originated. These original bushes, growing on a rock on Mount Wuyi, still survive today and are highly venerated. They are only harvested for a few kilograms of tea each year. This original and real Da Hong Pao can fetch tens of thousands of dollars per kilogram. Cuttings taken from the original plants have been used to produce similar grades of tea from genetically identical plants. Taste variations produced by processing, differences in the soil, and location of these later generation plants is used to grade the quality of various Da Hong Pao teas.
As it's of very high quality, the Da Hong Pao is usually reserved for honorable guests.
1. Washing Cup: Washing tea set by boiling water, and warming tea pot and cups.
2. Putting Tea: Pry up one pieces tea ( about 5-8 grams) , putting into tea pot.
3. Waking up Tea: Infusing boiling water into tea pot, waiting for about 3-5 seconds. Discarding tea soup right now when the tea beginning to stretch.
4. Brewing Tea: Infusing boiling water into tea pot again, waiting for about 10 seconds.
5. Pouring Out Tea:After the tea juice exudes and tea soup become to brown, pouring out tea soup and preparing to taste now.
6. Tea-Tasting: Sipping tea when it is hot. Smelling before tasting, sipping with smelling.
OEM pack,customize logo or label according to clients' need,or you can choose the following common pack.
1. Standard Packing:
1)Tea bag: box, tin, plastic bag
2)Bulk Tea: Carton, Kraft Bag, PP Bag
1). Sea shipping
2). Railway shipping
3). Air shipping is available, suggested for urgent order between 50kg to 150kg
4). Courier shipping by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, CHINA POST, TNT, UPS for small orders below 50kg.
- We accept via Escrow, Credit card, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
- Please send the payment within 3 days after Auction end.
- Please verify your shipping address before making payment.